A site that switches off and on from real basketball discussion to my attempts at humor: Follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/MikeKorzemba. Any questions/comments feel free to hit me up at mikekorzemba@aol.com

Friday, August 13, 2010

First Post Ramblings

Whats up anyone who feels like reading about basketball in August. Since you are here you must be like me, a die hard fan of the game. While you are here I hope you pick up some information you can use to be a know it all later on in your day.

This blog is going to be different in that any time I reference something i will give you guys the link to tell you what I'm talking about. Gone are the days where you read something on a blog, question it, then have to find a few minutes searching for it.

So that's all for right now. I'm planning on having a lot of fun with this and I hope you feel the same way after reading a few of my posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment